- 1 General Parameters
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Installation Cautions
- 2.2 Cámaras de Seguridad CCTV Dahua Hikvision
- 2.3 Cámaras de Seguridad para Estacionamientos
- 2.4 Protección Perimetral con Cámaras de Seguridad Térmicas
- 2.5 El Mejor Sistema de Detección de Fiebre y Temperatura Corporal Hikvision
- 2.6 Detección de Fiebre y Temperatura Corporal
- 2.7 Sistema de Detección de Fiebre para Hospitales y Servicios de Urgencia
- 2.8 Detección de Fiebre con Inteligencia Artificial
- 3 Camera Installation
- 4 Blackbody Installation
- 5 Configuration
- 6 Select VCA Resource Type
- 7 Set Local Configuration
- 8 Settings of Body Thermography
- 9 Manual Calibration
- 10 Other Notes for Use
- 10.1 Detección de Fiebre con Inteligencia Artificial
- 10.2 Cámaras Full HD Vigilancia: Precio y Presupuestos ONLINE
- 10.3 Precio Instalar Cámaras de Seguridad y Vigilancia
- 10.4 Preguntas Frecuentes Sobre Cámaras de Seguridad Para Exteriores
- 10.5 Mantención de Cámaras de Seguridad Para Condominios y Comunidades ✅
- 10.6 Cámaras De Seguridad IP Hikvision
- 10.7 CÁMARAS DE SEGURIDAD DAHUA
- 10.8 Cámaras de Seguridad o Cámaras de Vigilancia o Alarmas
- 10.9 Cámara de Seguridad HD
- 10.10 Cámaras de Seguridad para Supermercados y tiendas
- 10.11 Cámaras de vigilancia para Mall y centros comerciales
- 10.12 Control de Acceso Chile
- 10.13 Proyecto de Comunicación inalámbrica – Branner
- 10.14 Cámaras de Seguridad Dahua
- 10.15 Cámaras de Seguridad Hikvision Chile
- 10.16 Cámaras de Seguridad (Interior – Exterior)
- 10.17 Cámara
- 10.18 Seguridad CCTV
- 10.19 Cámaras de Seguridad CCTV Dahua Hikvision
- 10.20 Cctv Chile
- 10.21 Instalación de Cámaras de Seguridad y Videovigilancia
- 10.22 Cámaras de Vigilancia
- 10.23 Sistema de Altavoz Remoto
- 10.24 Cámaras de Vigilancia Para el Hogar
- 10.25 Sistema de Cámaras de Seguridad
- 10.26 Cámaras HD
- 10.27 Alarma para Casas
- 10.28 Cámaras Espía
- 10.29 Las Mejores Cámaras IP ✅
- 10.30 Control de Acceso
- 10.31 Alarmas
- 10.32 Kit Cámaras de Seguridad
- 10.33 Instalación de Cámaras de Seguridad
- 10.34 Mantención de Cámaras de Seguridad
- 11 Buy it now with this Branner offer!
Blackbody Scheme For Fever Screening
- Temperature Measurement Range
30.0-45.0 Degrees Celsius
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy
± 0.3 Degrees Celsius
- Camera Resolution
Thermal: 160 × 120
Optical: 2688 × 1520
- AI Face Detection
Multiple targets (up to 30) body temperature detection at the same time
(wearing masks or not would not affect this detection)
- Operating Environment
Indoor environment with calm air condition; 10-35 Degrees Celsius
The performance of this fever-screening scheme is greatly affected by environment. This scheme would apply only to those indoor environments, or the scenarios with calm air and consistent temperature. Besides, the relative installation location of devices and the ambient light (too bright or too dark) greatly affect the accuracy of face detection. In order to improve measurement accuracy and reach better performance of human face detection, the installation environment has to meet certain requirements:
- Select installation environments with one-direction path to ensure that cameras capture the full faces of all passing persons.
- Select installation environments with stable and sufficient lighting conditions. Supplementary light is required under backlight or insufficient lighting conditions to ensure the clear visibility of facial features.
- Select indoor environments with calm air and consistent temperature condition.
Outdoor environments with rapid temperature changes are not recommended.
- If this scheme is used in entrance scenes that connect indoors and outdoors environments, It is suggested that the installation location should be kept at a certain distance from the entrance (such as customs or security checkpoints). Persons coming in from outdoors should stay indoors for more than 5 min before the measurement. By these ways, the influence of outdoors temperature environment on measured body surface temperature could be reduced.
- Avoid objects with high or low temperature placed in the scene.
- The devices should be installed firmly, thereby avoiding face detection and temperature measurement errors caused by shaking.
- The camera should be set right in front of the one-direction path, capturing the full faces of passing persons. The installation height is recommended to be set as 1.5-1.7m and not more than 2.5m for fixed installation normally.
- The recommended distance between the camera and measured objects is depended on the focal length of used lens. For cameras with 6mm lens, this distance is recommended to be set as 1.5m; at this distance, the covered width of monitored path is 0.92m. For cameras with 3mm lens, this distance is recommended to be set as 1m; at this distance, the covered width of monitored path is 0.67m.
- There are tripods and tripod adapters offered by HIKVISION for flexible placement, but these items require additional purchase. As domestic suppliers have not fully restored production capacity recently, there are multiple suppliers, and there may be slight differences under the same model, which will not affect the use. If you are concerned about this, we recommend that except the tripod adapters should
be purchased with products together, the tripods that meet the standards could be purchased locally.
The recommended distance between the camera and the blackbody is recommended to be 1.2m. The blackbody is recommend to be installed at a height of 1.7m, with an elevation angle of 20°. Ensure that the black body appears in the upper left / upper right corner of the camera view. Make sure that the blackbody would not be blocked by any other target during temperature measurement.
- Device start-up;
- Press SEL for temperature setting, Press UP and DOWN to adjust the temperature of the blackbody as 40 Degrees Celsius;
- Confirm your adjustment by pressing SEL again;
- Wait until the displayed temperature value reaches 40 Degrees Celsius and remain unchanged.
Select VCA Resource Type
- Enter VCA Resource Type interface: Configuration > System > Maintenance > VCA Resource Type.
- Select Body Thermography as VCA Resource Type.
- Click Save and wait for device restart.
Set Local Configuration
- Go to the Local Configuration interface: Configuration > Local.
- Click to enable the following settings:
- Rules: It refers to the rules on your local browser; select Enable to display the colored marks and temperature information when the face target is detected.
- Display Rules Info. on Capture: Select Yes Display rules information on the capture.
- Display Temperature Info.: Select Yes to display temperature information with temperature measurement rule configured.
- Display Temperature Info. on Capture: Select Yes todisplay temperature information on the capture.
3. Click Save.
Settings of Body Thermography
- Go to the Body Thermography Settings interface: Body Thermography > Basic Settings.
- Configure the following settings:
- Channel No.: Select the thermal camera channel (normally as Camera 02).
- Enable Temperature Measurement: Check this box to enable temperature measurement.
- Display Temperature Info. on Stream: Check this box to display temperature information on stream.
- Emissivity: The relative ability of material surface to emit energy by radiation.
For human skin, this value is normally set as 0.98.
- Distance: The actual distance between the camera and measured object.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Body Thermography Settings interface: Body Thermography > Body Thermography Configuration
- Select the optical camera channel (normally as Camera 01).
- Configure the following settings:
- Enable Face Detection: Check this box to enable face detection function.
- Display Temperature: Check this box to display measured temperature.
- Configuration: Select as Targeting.
- Face Detection Parameters:
- Set Generation Speed and Sensitivity both as 5 for best detection performance.
- It is suggested to set Alarm When Temperature is Below as 37.5 degrees Celsius, or it could be adjusted to meet other requirements.
- Draw Area: Draw a rectangular area; only objects in this area would be detected as targets for temperature measurement.
- Click Save.
- Select the thermal camera channel (normally as Camera 02).
- Configure the following settings:
- Black Body Parameters: If a blackbody is used for best performance of real-time body temperature measurement correction, the following settings should be configured.
- Enable Blackbody Correction: Check this box if a blackbody is used for temperature correction.
- Distance: The actual distance between the camera and the blackbody.
- Set Temperature and Emissivity with the actual parameters of the used blackbody.
- Draw Area: Put the correction point on the center of the blackbody. The blackbody should be placed outside the human face detection area (blue box in thermal channel, yellow box in optical channel) and inside the imaging range of thermal camera (red box in optical channel).
- Body Temperature Compensation: Compensate the measured value according to the real-time environment temperature.
- Enable: Check this box to enable body temperature compensation
- Compensation Type: Setting as Auto is suggested; in this way, auto compensation and manual calibration value would both added to the measured value.
- Manual Calibration: The set value would be added to the measured value.
(If this value is set as 2 degrees Celsius and the measured value is 35 degrees Celsius, the displayed value would be 37 degrees Celsius). See Manual Calibration part in below for details.
- Environment Temperature: Setting as Auto is suggested; in this way, the environment temperature would be automatically measured.
10. Click Save.
The performance of this body thermography scheme offered by HIKVISION would be affected by different actual working environments, and the affect factors in most stable environments could be regarded as a kind of system error. In order to reach the best performance, it is suggested to make a compensation through the manual calibration, the steps are as following.
- Device start-up; wait a period of time (more than 30 minutes) for preheating.
- For 5 to 10 individuals, complete the following 3 steps one by one:
- Use the ear thermometer or other specialized thermometer to get the real body temperature, and record.
- Use the thermal camera to get the body temperature of the same individual, and record.
- Subtract these two numbers, and record the difference value.
- Set Manual Calibration with the average value of these difference values in Body Temperature Compensation.
If data recorded during the calibration process are as the following table,
|Real Body Temperature/℃||Measured Temperature/℃||Difference Value/℃||Average Value (Manual Calibration)/℃|
thereby setting the Manual Calibration as 0.5 degrees Celsius.
Other Notes for Use
- Before the device is used in actual body temperature measurement, it should run for more than 30 minutes for preheating.
- This product is used for preliminary screening of people with fever. After alarm happens, specialized medical thermometer should be used in further body temperature check.
Experts in medicine and emergency services have a very clear opinion: they recommend the Blackbody as the best choice for this 2020. If you are looking for a solution of these dimensions, the fever detection system with Blackbody is your best option.